The wait is finally over, congratulations to Bill and Laura, Alana and Ava on their new little son and brother, Andrew.
Here are just a few pictures...some I am sure he will grow up and hate because we exposed all his jewels for the camera.....so I will just show you the non private parts.
Andrew was born November 3rd, 2008 at 10:20am. He weighed in at a healthy weight of 9lbs. 4oz. That sounds a lot bigger than he actually looks. The camera does add a few pounds. He is 20" long......He has black hair and questionable eyes. Haven't seen them open very much so I will have to get back to you on that one....
YaYa and Andrew






3 comments:
Oh my gosh, he's way toooo pretty to be a boy! Look at all that dark hair...Amy Starkey will be sooo jealous because she wants a dark haired, brown eyed baby and so far everyone else is getting them! Everybody looks great, tell Bill and Laura congrats from the Starkey crew! Love ya all!
He IS a gorgeous baby!!!Congratulations!!! Have fun babysitting and tell your Mom that I think she looks great too!
Congrats on the new addition!
Post a Comment