Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Well it is now Christmas eve and all through the house was a buzz of excitement.....everyone gathered at (my house) Amy's house soon to be Katie's house...that's a complicated story. The presents were piled high around the Christmas tree and gift opening sure brings out the child in all of us. I believe I heard Blake questioning Eric about how long he has been in the family and the number of gifts he got....The day started with Katie, Blake and Brooke arriving first....Here is the ornament they gave me when they arrived....if you look closely though it is blurry you will see the first gift I received today.....???hummm????
I'll tell you what it says later......


Here is Billy and
Andrew...he is such a good baby and racked in quite the load (of presents I mean).
The kids made stockings with Amy and Katie. They decorated them with stick ons and glitter..good job...Amy then filled them with candy....








The kids waited patiently, even ate their dinner with the promise of gift opening if they ate all their food, which they did. There were dolls, strollers, baby toys, clothes, clothes and more clothes....I got a purse, my own "bags" set, a car kit, jumpers for my car, pictures of the kids, jewlery, you name it, I got it. I also received a book from Katie and Blake on family history which I need to fill out and return to them someday. I told them to just read the blog and that would suffice but I guess not. Well as soon as I start the "Arends Biggest Loser" contest I will have lots of time to write as eating will be a thing of the past.....anyway Amy did a great job hosting as she always does and I wish all my kids and grandkids a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...
In case you missed the message, see if you can figure it out, here is a list of my kids.....there is Bill and Laura, Alana, Ava and Andrew.....Amy and Eric......Katie, Blake, Brooke and in August around the 12th, they will welcome my newest blessing and this years Christmas gift.....Thank you God for the gifts you share and God Bless everyone....

1 comment:

yaya said...

Looks like a wonderful nite...reminds me of the Christmas Eves we had before everyone had kids! Congrats YaYa on the new delivery this summer! Here's a wish for health and happiness in 2009. Merry Christmas!