Sunday, February 28, 2010



As you can tell I am the slowest Blogger in the midwest....but believe me, I blog everyday in my mind and in my heart. Today is one of those occasions when I need to blog in actuality....I have been blessed in my life in many ways but one of them is my sister Kathy who celebrates her birthday today...we have been friends forever..the best of friends to be exact...maybe not always the best when we were teenagers....and I do remember being ousted out of our room and having all my things packed up and waiting for me OUTSIDE my door...but that was okay..thank God Mom and Dad had a big house...There is nothing in the world greater than a sister. She is someone who knows your secrets and keeps them, feels your pain and hurts with you, knows your soul and the secrets tucked inside. Kathy is a terrific role model and someone I have always admired. She is funny, loving, dedicated to her family and her job...she even has the best husband in the world...and he likes to do laundry....she smiles often and brightens anyone's day that is lucky enough to spend it with her...She has been there always for me and I have always appreciated her presence. Though we live miles and the state of Indiana apart...we are always together...


Happy Birthday Kath and when you blow out the candles, As the younger sister


I have never been without a friend or ever alone and I know


we are together always.....


Love ya

3 comments:

yaya said...

Thanks for the great cry! You're so awesome and such a great writer as well as the best sister ever! I love both the pics too! Now I have to go get some kleenex

Donna said...

I agree,...she's the best!! And OK, if she's your best friend then I have to agree to be second best. hmmm, -so does that make me your first cousin????

thanida said...

very nice,i really like your information. Very useful informations. Thx very nice post.Please check all vegus168