Well this summer has flown by and both Mommas are tired of waiting.. After Amy and Eric had Ella on August 23rd, Bill and Laura were right behind them awaiting their special bundle. After many trips to the hospital with pains and contractions, Laura did make it to her scheduled due date of September 23rd. Laura had a C-section and at 1:51pm weighing in at 8lbs 2oz,

little Alexa Christine was born.

Alexa joins her oldest sister Alana who is 7, Ava who is 6, and their brother Andrew who will be 3 in November. Both Mom and baby are doing well. Bill stayed home all week and helped out, it is a busy household and just got about 8lbs busier. Alexa has strikingly black hair...maybe the Greek in her ? not sure but I do expect she could have curly hair like her father. I have yet to actually see her with her eyes open, but I am told they are blue. She is a very peaceful and quiet little girl. Good luck and God bless all of them as she begins her new life on the outside. This makes Mom's 25th Great Grandchild and my 7th Grandchild.....we are all blessed to be a part of their life...
2 comments:
Congrats!! She is beautiful!!!
Midge, you are the super blogger! Thanks for the cute pic of my great niece...great in all ways! I love her hair! Aren't we lucky to have only the cutest kiddos around? Not an ugly one in the group..and smart..and sweet...well, you get the picture!
Post a Comment