I spent Wednesday afternoon with Brooke, she is really growing up....a simple case of tickling her surprised me when she told me "No YaYa don't touch my body"....Once I stopped laughing I couldn't figuire out where that came from....I had to video tape her because I love her little voice..you probably won't understand her, but the gist is that she had a booboo and Amy took care of it. If you listen closely it sounds like Amy caused it... she really didn't..
Thursday I went to Bill and Laura's for homemade tacos and all the fixins......I didn't know Bill knew how to make salsa, but he did a great job. Laura is getting closer, just 6 more weeks....They are all excited. Amy and Eric joined us and the big thrill for the evening were Amy's Pink heels.....

Alana AvaIt's all in the pose!!!
2 comments:
You certainly have CUTE little girlies in your family!!!....how fun!!!
Brooke is just a doll. Donna's right about the cute little girlies,but I bet you can't wait for that cute little boy due in a few weeks!
Post a Comment