Monday, September 22, 2008











Sunday, the food continued, Mom and I stopped by Amy and Eric's to watch the last few minutes of the Bears game.....she had made a terrific chili and cheese dip with Pumpkin pie....both were delicious....



not to be eaten at the same time, but I am proud of her, she is so domestic.....
Oh by the way...the food was good so was the game until they lost by 3 points in overtime....













By the way this is Eric, he has a shirt for every
team....I'm sure I'll need to borrow this when I
go to see them lose...opps I mean win.....




After visiting with Amy, I moved on to Bill and Laura's. They had gone to the pumpkin patch and got some pumpkins, brought them home and carved them and cooked the seeds...mmmmmmm they were very good. The girls did a great job.... The goose, no relation...he just stopped by to check it out.

1 comment:

yaya said...

Way to go Amy! Looks like a great pie. Eric looks good too. The girls did a nice job on the pumpkins, but they might not make it until Halloween..Girls are tooo cute.