Monday, September 22, 2008








Okay, this is my last post for the day....Jim and Rick both came in this week for work. It was decided amongst themselves before they arrived that while they were here they would have a "Cook Off" and as you can see they have started today...on the menu for Rick are "Lumberjack cinnamon rolls", Jim on the other hand is making Gardinere (sp?), not exactly a baking thing...but well be the impartial judges of that. Here they are in action....this is going to be an interesting week....and full tooo!!!!














The good thing is that Rick's are going to be done tonight, so I need to go to test them, I'll be back tomorrow to continue this drama. They really are alot like girls......

1 comment:

yaya said...

I'm sure the food was amazing..I mean, come on, they learned from the best. Right Mommo? Rick looks like Dad in the first pic and I think he looks like he's lost weight. Jim looked so cute too, have a fun week and don't forget you're suppose to be working, remember??